Community Resource Library
Our community-sourced, volunteer-curated library is a growing collection of the many resources available to New Yorkers. Mutual Aid NYC is committed to building a comprehensive list of high-quality resources—check back frequently, as new resources are added every day!
If you can’t find what you need, search the map and borough-specific lists in the Groups Directory below to find groups that can help.
- Need help? Visit the I need help page on this website.
- Know a great resource that’s not already listed? Suggest it at bit.ly/addmanycresource.
- If you have questions, feedback, or want to partner to make this Community Resources Library better, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Partnership options include:
- Volunteering with the Mutual Aid NYC Community Resources team.
- Adding this Resource Library to your own website (see Astoria Mutual Aid Network’s example).
- Building your own customized version of this Resource Library.
This map lists groups in NYC and surrounding areas currently providing support to our communities. Groups listed here have not been vetted by Mutual Aid NYC.
If you’d like your group added to the map, please register your group. If you’d like to update information about a group listed on this website, please email email@example.com.
Groups by region
If you’d like to update information about a group listed on this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.